Artist(s): Dan Sawatzky
Producer: Mural Routes
Completed: July 1991
The Cliffside Golf Course was located south of Kingston Road and West of Midland Avenue with a beautiful view of Lake Ontario. Many a golf ball was lost over the Bluffs. Started in 1931 by George McCordick, when he converted an old farmhouse into a clubhouse, it was closed in 1950 as new housing and commercial development spread along Kingston Road.
Where to Find This Mural
Location: 2435 Kingston Rd, Scarborough, ON M1N 1V4, Canada | Get Directions