Mural Routes is the only member-based not-for-profit arts service organization in Canada dedicated to the creation, development and promotion of public wall art. Our vision is to inspire the creation of extraordinary public wall art that serves as a catalyst for community building.
In 2016 we launched the Mural Art Learning Institute (MURALI), a continuum of training programs in all aspects of mural-making.
Our vision is to inspire the creation of extraordinary public wall art that serves as a catalyst for community.
Our key goals include:
- To work in partnership with artists and communities to produce excellent public wall art;
- To teach, learn and share valuable insights in mural art;
- To educate, engage, and enhance communities through public wall art;
- To elevate the quality and status of mural art;
- To secure a place for murals within the larger context of the arts in Canada
Mural Routes is committed to fair and inclusive practices. View our privacy and anti-discrimination policies below.
Want to get involved with Mural Routes? The best way to support us, keep up to date, and learn about opportunities in mural art is to become a member. We always send program updates, job opportunities, and calls for artists to our members.