Please scroll down to donate online. Donations can also be made by cheque and mailed to 1859 Kingston Rd, Toronto, ON, M1N 1T3. We thank you for your contribution of any amount; all donations receive a tax receipt.
Your gift to Mural Routes will allow us to continue to:
- work in partnership with artists and communities to produce excellent public wall art;
- teach, learn and share valuable insights in mural art;
- educate, engage and enhance communities through public wall art;
- elevate the quality and status of mural art;
- maintain existing public murals;
- secure a place for murals within the larger context of the arts in Canada.
Mural Routes is the only member-based not-for-profit arts service organization in Canada dedicated to the creation, development and promotion of public wall art.
Heritage Trail Mural Restorations Campaign: Mural Routes is currently raising additional funds for the restoration of our original heritage murals. With the permission of the original artists, the H.M. Schooner Onondaga c. 1793, Scarborough Rifle Company, and west-side Spooner’s Garage, and the Halfway House murals have been restored in the summers of 2017 and 2018. The murals, which depict scenes from Scarborough’s history, were all created as part of the original Heritage Trail project in the early 1990s, long before public wall art became a staple in Toronto. These works of art have become a beloved part of the local communities. We are thrilled to be able to maintain these pieces, but we need additional support to do so.
If you wish to contribute to the restoration of these three pieces, please donate below under “Heritage Trail Mural Restorations.” Thank you for your generous support.
Charitable Number: 893873265RR001