Photo by Daisy Wu
Painted brick wall with windows and a sign that reads "Millinery 1908-1945." Behind the windows are an array of hats on displays.
Artist(s): Danielle Trudeau

A History of Hats

Completed: 2015

From 1908-1945, the Duncans Millinery and Dallian Hat Shop stood on Sargent Avenue in Winnipeg. This mural paints a scene of this hat shop, which displays hats from various regions and time periods. See for a complete walk through of the hats in the mural.

Sponsored by: West End Biz.

For more information on this mural visit:

Where to Find This Mural

Location: 570 Sargent Ave Winnipeg MB R3B 3L5 Get Directions