Producer: Town of Midland
This mural depicts the Playfair Mill, which was the first lumber mill in the area built in 1871. James Playfair and D.L. Hoyt purchased the mill in 1886 and turned it into a profit-making venture until it was destroyed by fire in 1916.
Where to Find This Mural
Location: 213 Bourgeois Ln, Midland, ON L4R, Canada | Get Directions