Want to get involved with Mural Routes? The best way to support us, keep up to date, and learn about opportunities in mural art is to become a member. Mural Routes offers our members unique opportunities to network with artists and administrators, receive job opportunities, and learn about the latest developments in mural art trends. Stay in touch. Become part of the mural art network – join Mural Routes today.
Individuals: $50 (1 year) or $90 (2 years)
Charitable/non-profit groups: $75
Students (full-time w/ID): $25
Benefits of Membership
Mural Routes members are an active part of the North American and international mural community. Don’t miss out on the benefits of membership:
- Member Directory: Listing of your contact information on Mural Routes website for one year – our Member Directory is where we direct potential employers when they are looking for mural artists.
- Member Interviews and social media sharing: If you are a Mural Routes member and are interested in being highlighted through an interview and/or promoted on social, let us know here.
- 1 hour of free consultation (valued at $150): Whether you need help with pricing, contracts, proposals or anything else mural project related – our team is here to help. Please contact us at email@example.com to find out more and book your consultation.
- Job Postings: Member only emails for mural artists on opportunities across Canada.
- Educational Opportunities: Advance notice and discounted fees for Mural Routes programs, workshops and our National Mural Symposium.
- Networking: Connect with other mural professionals at our National Mural Symposium, networking gatherings, or on social networks
- News: Be the first to get news and opportunities for mural artists
- Discounts: Mural Routes members receive a 15% discount at Dulux stores.
Please note: memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Sign Up or Renew by Mail
Download our membership form (PDF) and follow the mailing and payment instructions on the form.
Not listed in our member directory? Please Contact Us to set up an account for you.
Already have a member profile? Use the renewal form to pay membership renewal fees.