In partnership with StreetARToronto, Mural Routes is offering one session of subsidized full Working at Heights Certification training, and one session of subsidized Working at Heights REFRESHER, for mural artists.
Working at Heights Certification is required in Ontario when a worker’s feet are higher than 6 ft above the ground. For more information on Working at Heights standards please visit the Ministry of Labours’ website. This is a full day course, at the end of which participants will receive Ministry of Labour-approved Working at Heights Certification, valid for three years.
Working at Height REFRESHER is a half day course, for participants who have already received Ministry of Labour-approved Working at Heights Certification and need a refresher.
- For: Any artist seeking Working at Heights training for mural-making purposes
Working at Heights Certification: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 8am – 4pm
Working at Heights REFRESHER: Thursday, August 19, 2021, 8am – 12pm
Working at Heights Certification & REFRESHER: $50 ($40 for Mural Routes members)
- Location: Mural Routes Office, 1859 Kingston Rd., Scarborough. Training will take place outdoors in the parking lot behind the office.
- Provider: STS Group (Ministry of Labour approved provider)
- Full course details: Working at Heights Certification
- Registration: Spaces are very limited. To register please select which training to register for, and fill out your information and submit payment below.