Mural Routes is currently seeking a Documentation Assistant for an 8-week Canada Summer Jobs position. Interested candidates are asked to send a cover letter and resume in PDF format to email@example.com by 9am on Tuesday, May 8th, 2018
The successful candidate will undertake the following key tasks:
- contribute to the documentation of Mural Route’s summer programs, including education programs, mural projects, and special events.
- maintain online pictures database, support visual documentation of Mural Routes’ activities, document events organized by Mural Routes
- collect and write notes from educational programs, and compile proceedings reports.
- assist the Program Manager with administrative duties as required.
Contract dates: Monday, May 14th– Friday, July 6th, 2018
Rate of Pay: $14 per hour, 30 hours per week for 8 weeks.
This position is part of the Canada Summer Jobs program. Applicants must be:
- Between 15 – 30 years of age;
- Registered as a full-time student and intending return to school on a full time basis during the next academic year;
- A Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
Post secondary education in a discipline relevant to arts administration, communications, marketing, public relations, or fundraising.
About Mural Routes
Mural Routes is the only member-based not-for-profit arts service organization in Canada dedicated to the creation, development, education, and promotion of public wall art. Through a range of programs and services, Mural Routes works to inspire the creation of extraordinary public wall art that serves as a catalyst for community building.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are asked to send a cover letter and resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Tuesday, May 8th, 2018.