- work in partnership with artists and communities to produce excellent public wall art;
- teach, learn and share valuable insights in mural art;
- educate, engage and enhance communities through public wall art;
- elevate the quality and status of mural art;
- maintain existing public murals;
- secure a place for murals within the larger context of the arts in Canada.
Mural Routes is the only member-based not-for-profit arts service organization in Canada dedicated to the creation, development and promotion of public wall art.
Donors receive a tax receipt for all donations.
You can choose to make a general donation or direct your support to helping maintain public murals: